SmartPlug 50 Amp Boat RV Connector [BF50]
50 Amp Boat & RV Connector
The 50A 125V/250V connector has been designed to be used with 3-wires (125V) or 4-wires (250V) in a single connector. Our retro-fit connector offers superior performance and ease of use. The SmartPlug connector is designed to use your current cordset. You simply cut off the cord plug on your RV/Boat 50A cord. The connector has mechanical cord restraint, color coded wire guides, a water resistant cord seal and spring loaded side levers that automatically lock into the slots on the inlet housing.
- Eliminates Overheating – Increased pin & clip surface area greatly improves electrical conductivity during high amperage demand
- Ease of Use – No twist required, the unique plug body shape and push-in design means it only goes in the right way every time – even in the dark!
- Multi-Point Locking System – Side clips lock the plug securely into the inlet which eliminates any stress on the pins from movement of the power cord
- Weatherproof Seals – Multi-fin silicone gaskets installed in the inlet cover and interior of the plug body eliminates moisture penetration
- Type: Plugs
- Amperage: 50a
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 7"W x 9"L WT: 1.4 lbs
- UPC: 094922987693
We Also Recommend
Glomex weBBoat Dual SIM 3G/4G/WiFi Coastal Internet Antenna System (Commercial Grade) [IT1004PROEVO/US]
Glomex weBBoat Single SIM 4G/WIFI All-In-One Coastal Internet System - EVO Lite f/North America [IT1104EVO/US]
Sudbury Miracle Coat Boat Wax - 11oz Paste 
Carver Performance Poly-Guard Styled-to-Fit Boat Cover f/19.5 Wide Style Bass Boats - Grey [77219P-10]