KiwiGrip 1 Liter Pouch - White w/4" Roller [KG-1WP-R]
1 Liter Pouch - White with 4" Roller
KiwiGrip is a durable, non-skid deck coating system developed by New Zealand yachtsmen specifically for use on boats. Most other traction or anti slip coatings are simply repackaged industrial products.
The hard acrylic polymer provides a durable, homogeneous, elastic surface. It spreads quickly and easily. By using one of KiwiGrip's proprietary rollers and by varying application technique, the texture can be adjusted from fine to aggressive for the right amount of traction.
In late 2011, KiwiGrip introduced an improved formulation for longer working time and improved color retention.
- Low-glare, IR reflective finish
- Homogenous color that won't wear through and expose filler materials
- UV stabilizer for consistent color
- Vary texture by application technique used
- Apply over wood, fiberglass, epoxy, concrete, or metal
- Rolls over other worn non-skid surfaces nicely
- Non-toxic, no volatile solvents, very low VOC
- Cleans up with soap and water
- Complete, detailed "how-to" instructions come with every can
- Coverage: 2 square meters per liter (80 SF/Gal)
- Color: White
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 6"W x 14"L WT: 3.7 lbs
- UPC: 015568074592
We Also Recommend
T-H Marine Replacement Relay Harness f/Hydraulic Jack Plates 2014+ [AHJRELAYKIT-2-DP]
Faria Platinum 2" Voltmeter (10-16 VDC) 
Whitecap Folding Drink Holder - Black Nylon [S-5085P]
Faria Chesapeake White SS 4" Tachometer w/Systemcheck Indicator - 7000 RPM (Gas) (Johnson/Evinrude Outboard)