Adventure Medical Ultralight/Watertight Pro First Aid Kit [0100-0186]
Ultralight/Watertight Pro First Aid Kit
Developed for and used exclusively by Yosemite Mountain Guides, the Ultralight Pro kit is now available for retail sale. Ideal for any outfitter, guide, trip leader, or mountaineer who needs to travel light, fast, and watertight in the backcountry.
Professional-grade components include a Laerdal® CPR Mask with O2 valve, SAM® Splint, and deep stock of bandages, dressings, and medications. A pull-out Ultralight / Watertight .9 kit lets you keep weight to an absolute minimum on summit trips.
Administer CPR Safely:
- Laerdal® CPR Mask with O2 valve for protected mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
Basecamp or Backpack Duty:
- Detachable Ultralight / Watertight bag for summit attempts or trips away from basecamp.
Clean and Close Wounds:
- Irrigation syringe and wound closure strips to clean and close wounds.
- Inner DryFlex™ bags keep contents dry in all conditions.
Provide Hospital-Quality Care:
- Hospital-quality tools, including EMT Shears and precision forceps set the standard for backcountry medical care.
Stabilize Fractures and Sprains:
- SAM® Splint plus wide variety of wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine:
- By Eric A. Weiss, M.D. The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques; "When to Worry" tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditions; and information on how to use the components of your Adventure® Medical Kit.
- Size: 10.25" x 7.5" x 5.5"
- Weight: 1lb. 12oz.
- Group Size: 1 - 10 People
- Trip Duration: 1 - 7 Days
- 5 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 2 Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 3"
- 1 Bandage, Elastic, Self Adhering, 3"
- 2 Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 4 Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
- 2 Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 2 Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 2 Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
Blister / Burn:
- 2 Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped
- 1 CPR Face Shield, Laerdal
- 1 CPR Pocket Mask, Laerdal
Fracture / Sprain:
- 1 Bandage, Triangular
- 1 SAM™ Splint, 4" x 36"
- 1 EMT Shears, 4"
- 1 Pencil
- 2 Safety Pins
- 1 Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
- 1 Patient Assessment Form
- 4 Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 2 Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 4 Diamode (Loperamide HCI 2 mg), Pkg./1
- 2 Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 3 DRYFlex™ Waterproof Bag, 6" x 9"
- 1 Emergency Reflective Blanket, 60" x 96"
- 6 Antiseptic Wipe
- 1 Syringe, Irrigation, 10 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 Tape, 1" x 10 Yards
- 1 Skin Tac™ Topical Adhesive Wipe
- 4 Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
- 1 Wound Closure Strips, 1/4" x 4", Pkg./10
∗We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Waterproof: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 7"W x 12"L WT: 1.8 lbs
- UPC: 707708001864
We Also Recommend
Scotty Throw Bag w/50' MFP Floating Line 
Kent Ring Buoy - 24" - Orange [152200-200-024-13]
Kent Type 1 Vest Style Life Jacket - Child [100200-200-002-12]